Productivity is what we want in everything we work upon.Every industry want increase productivity in tneir business.When doing most of the things we require prodctivity and we like everything we do be almost perfect.In this blog post I will share with you some tips on which you can use to increase productivity in everything you do.
Simple productivity tips
Today in this blog i will teach how to increase productivity in everything you do.Let get started with the tips for productivity
- Use lemon Lemon can be used as natural disinfectant and stain remover because of their acidity, cleaning with lemons will leave your home with a pleasant scent. Steps to follow: Squeeze the juice of a lemon onto a cutting board to bleach stains. Leave until the stains disappear, then rinse. For grout stains, make a paste from lemon juice and a teaspoon of cream of tartar, and apply to the area with a toothbrush. Rinse with water. And, if you put half a lemon in a bowl of water and microwave for 45 seconds, stains will be easier to clean and odours will be eliminated.
- Digital detox Use an hour each day where you force yourself to give up the screen. Start teaching yourself to ignore it when it beeps, buzzes or vibrates. This is your time, not your device’s.
- Wrapping When awarding someone,presentation is the first impression of a gift and in many cultures (such as Japan, Tibet and India) an integral part of it. Giving something wrapped in a beautiful piece of cloth, be it a linen wrap or an ornate tea towel, cuts down on the waste of paper and layers the gesture.
- Preserving herbs One of the greatest way to keep fresh herbs that are beginning to wilt is to put them in ice cube trays with water and freeze them. Now you will always have fresh herbs at hand.
- Create a schedule Most of he typical office worker spends about half his or her day working through emails, and research finds that the more time you spend on email, the lower your productivity and the higher your stress levels. If you are constantly tempted to read and reply, make your own email office hours and give yourself space to enjoy your job without interruption – even if it’s just turning off email for 30 minutes a day.